Tuesday 18 February 2014

Plastic out! Tupperware in!

 

photo

O yes!! That is the before picture of dry storage of my kitchen cabinet!!!!

For past some time, I had been looking for good containers for dry storage. I had bought a set of plastic containers by steelo selo (as shown below), with which I was quite happy.

http://freekaamaal.com/wp-content/uploads/starcj-small-155x103.png

Then later, I started realizing that the lids were actually really not getting closed properly. And that was the time, I really started looking for some new options. I came across a tupperware consultant in my apartment complex, and I must say that I was hooked. There were some really nice options in tupperware, and the lifetime replacement guarantee was something that I could not overlook. The dry storage option was even more lucrative given the fact that the containers were oval which was my first requirement. I also wanted the containers to be stackable. Tupperware dry storage really fit the mark. During the year end time, there were some great offers going on, I finally took the plunge and invested in tupperware. After almost a month now, I can say that I am quite happy with that decision.

The kitchen cabinet looks nice (All similar containers do make a difference)!

These are the containers :

photo(1)

And the final After :

photo(2)

I did bought some other tupperware containers for food storage, veg storage, and freezer storage. So far, I can say these are working good. What storage do you prefer? Are you hooked on tupperware too?

No comments:

Post a Comment