Friday 7 February 2014

All Things Beautiful!!!

 

I have been drooling over some things on different websites. Thought I should share some here…

Pic Courtesy : Zansaar

 

Love these cushions. Once our sofa arrives, I am going to order few cushions.

Take a look at these lovely lanterns… I wish I could have all these at home.

 

Pic Courtesy : Zansaar

And this vintage clock is just breathtaking. I would say, this is the month of love, go for it…

http://www.zansaar.com/wall-clock-vintage-flowers-and-hearts-p-WORFJKCN6

Would love to have these doormats in my home:

Door Mat

Pic courtesy : India Circus

Table Lamp

Pic Courtesy : India Circus

As you can see these are all home décor elements. Yes, you got it right!!! I am on a home décor spree these days.. This definitely does not mean that I am buying stuff, as I said above, I am just drooling over these. I am also on a lookout for a rug for the living area. I hope to get my living area all organized and revamped pretty soon. I have been saying this for quite sometime. But well, that is what is happening here now. It has been more than 2 months now that we had ordered for sofa, LED Panel and crockery unit. Although the panel and the crockery unit have arrived, they are still not upto the mark now. So, till the time all that is settled, I am concentrating my energy on doing the rest of the stuff. The living area needs some décor elements and that is what I am on the lookout for.

See you all next week now with some more organizing!!!

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment