Thursday 29 May 2014

(Re) Organized Linen Closet

 

This is actually an update of my previous linen closet organization post. I had mentioned in that post of a probable reorganization. Earlier, when I had organized the linen closet, I had put the sheets sideways. In fact, that was the only way I could have arranged the sheets.

About a month and a half back, when our home renovation got over, we had an extra storage space to hold sarees and suits. I grabbed that opportunity to move out the ONCE IN A WHILE use suits / sarees / coats to that storage space (Post on that coming soon) and had a brand new space to hold the sheets.

I wanted to hang the bedsheets in order to have easy accessibility. I have not seen it anywhere, and I was not even sure if that would work or if that would look good. I took out all the sheets, and folded the sheets like this.

folded sheet

Then put the sheet in a hanger. All this took about 15-20 minutes for all the sheets. But the result was amazing.

The closet looked beautiful with hanging sheets. The sheets are easily accessible. I folded the pillow covers nicely and put on the shelf.

Here is the picture of the closet..

LinenClosetSheets

And this is the picture of previous linen closet holding the towels and the lower shelf housing the cover sheets.

LinenClosetTowels

Here is a correction to my first statement of this previous linen organization post :

“I arranged my linen closet about a month and a half back and it has remained organized since”.

Honestly, I am so very happy about it. And this is a statement that I had never expected to make. But this has been so amazing, so beautiful, so hassle free, so accessible and so easy to maintain. Any such organization which is easy to maintain and easy to use is a winner in my dictionary.

How do you keep you sheets organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment